One famous rooftop event space in Brooklyn is Westlight at The William Vale. It features stunning views of Manhattan and offers a versatile space for events and private gatherings.
If you’re planning an event at Westlight in Brooklyn, here are some steps you can follow:
- Determine your event date, guest count, and budget.
- Contact the venue to check availability and request a quote.
- Review the venue’s event packages and customize it to fit your specific needs.
- Confirm the details of the event, including the menu, decor, entertainment, and equipment rental.
- Secure the event space by making a deposit and signing a contract.
- Coordinate with the venue staff to plan logistics and schedule set up, catering, and clean up.
- Invite guests and promote the event.
- On the day of the event, arrive early to oversee setup and ensure everything runs smoothly.
Note: It is advisable to book the venue well in advance to ensure availability, especially for popular dates and seasons.
One famous rooftop event space in Manhattan is 230 Fifth Ave Rooftop Lounge. It offers panoramic views of the city skyline and a spacious indoor and outdoor event space that can accommodate up to 600 guests.
Other rooftop event spaces in Manhattan that are similar to 230 Fifth Ave Rooftop Lounge:
- Sky Room NYC – a multi-level rooftop bar and lounge with 360-degree views of the city.
- PHD Terrace – a chic rooftop lounge located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan.
- The Press Lounge – a rooftop bar and lounge located on the 16th floor of the Ink48 hotel.
- Mr. Purple – a rooftop bar and lounge with panoramic views of the city and a pool.
- Gallow Green – a lush rooftop bar and lounge in the heart of Chelsea.
These venues offer similar amenities and views, and can also be used for private events and gatherings.
Pros of having an event in Brooklyn:
- Affordable space rental options compared to Manhattan
- Access to a hip, eclectic and diverse audience
- Growing arts and cultural scene
- Ample outdoor space for events
Cons of having an event in Brooklyn:
- Limited public transportation options compared to Manhattan
- Parking can be difficult and limited
- Certain areas may have limited hotel options for out-of-town attendees
Pros of having an event in Manhattan:
- Access to major transportation hubs like airports and train stations
- Wide range of hotel options for out-of-town attendees
- Dense concentration of businesses and cultural attractions
- High visibility for events in a bustling city center
Cons of having an event in Manhattan:
- High costs for event space rental and accommodations
- Crowded, busy atmosphere can be overwhelming
- Limited green spaces and outdoor event options.